8 of the best spas in Hampshire
- Credit: Four Seasons Hampshire by Gary Bembridge (CC BY 2.0) via flic.kr/p/b4cXrZ
Time to sit back, relax and reboot your system with a trip to one of Hampshire's best spas. Here are some of the best spa breaks
Searching for Mother's Day 2019 gifts, or just plan on treating your mum? Our guide to the best Hampshire spas may help! Click here to see more of the best local days out.
With plenty of spa packages on offer, this spot makes the ideal spa break. The ‘Mum & Me’ package (£245/£255) includes full use of the facilities, Caudalie facials, nail tidy and varnish, followed by afternoon tea.
Rookery Avenue, Whiteley PO15 7AJ
This spa day is an ideal treat and includes a welcome drink, a tour of the spa, refreshments, healthy breakfast, choice of classes in The Thai Temple Studio, two course lunch and full use of the facilities. Priced at £145 Monday-Friday.
Lyndhurst Road, Brockenhurst SO42 7RH
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 6 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 7 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 8 6 great walks near Ramsbottom
- 9 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 10 7 great walks in Wensleydale
This purpose-built spa boasts a 16m swimming pool with stunning views of the New Forest, steam room, sauna and rooms imbued with aromatherapy scents. Spa days are also available from just £55 per person.
Lyndhurst Road SO42 7QH
Unwind and enjoy one of the Four Seasons’ five spa packages: Afternoon Sparkle, Morning Spa Delight, Ultimate Twilight, Just The Two Of You and Couples Pure Indulgence. The Ultimate Twilight includes 60 minutes of bespoke facial treatments/therapeutic massage followed by a three course dinner.
Dogmersfield Park, Chalky Lane, Hook RG27 8TD
With the award-winning Oak Room Restaurant and deluxe accommodation at Tylney Hall, this shouldn’t just be a trip to the spa. Health and wellness facilities include five treatment rooms with a manicure and pedicure studio, heated indoor and outdoor pools and a gymnasium.
Ridge Lane, Rotherwick RG27 9AZ
For their ‘Exclusive Champneys Day’, arrive at 9am where you’ll be greeted with a healthy snack and robe. The treatment include a 25 minute facial or head massage as well as full use of fitness classes, spa and relaxation experiences and £10 credit per person in the restaurant.
Portsmouth Road, Liphook, GU30 7JG
Chewton Glen is world renowned for its spa facilities and it’s easy to see why with its fabulous hydrotherapy pools, outdoor Jacuzzi and luxurious treatment rooms. Be sure to check the website for the latest offerings.
Christchurch Road, New Milton BH25 6QS
Spa days at Lime Wood's Herb House include unlimited access to facilities as well as a lunch in the Raw & Cured food bar. The 'Perfectly Pampered' treatment is priced at £270 per person and includes a de-stress massage, bespoke facial as well as the aforementioned access and lunch.
Beaulieu Road, Lyndhurst SO43 7FZ
• The best afternoon tea in Hampshire - Treat yourself to lunch and tea with a visit to one of these fantastic Hampshire tea rooms