Brighten up your look with new shades for spring
1. Dior Gaucho palettes for lips and eyes �42.00, Selfridges.
2. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place coral lipstick, �16.00.
3. Must-have nail colour of the season, Minted, �6.29, Revlon.
4. Benefit all that shimmers; Lust Duster Trio from Benefit at John Lewis �27.00.
5. Illamasqua does cutting edge colour like no other brand. Check out these deliciously different nail varnishes from the Pastel Nail Varnish Collection that slot perfectly into the new vogue for pastels, �12.50 each.
6. Urban Decay Stardust Eyeshadows, �13.50. An explosion of prismatic sparkle against a wash of pretty colour will put a twinkle in your (and maybe someone else’s?) eye.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 8 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 9 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 10 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
7. Boots No7 Stay Perfect Lip Lacquer 6ml �9.75 for perfect colour that lasts up to eight hours. Available in Nectar Lovely Pink, Day Dreamer, Flamenco Red, Plumberry and Sugar Mauve.
8. L’Occitane’s gorgeous new Peony Lip and Cheek Water, �9.50 is just the thing to bring a rosy blush to the cheeks and lips.
9. Bobbi Brown Cabana Corals California Coral Pot Rouge, �16.50
StockistsSelfridges: 0800 123 400 Estee Lauder: 0870 034 2444 Revlon: 0207 391 7400John Lewis: 0161 491 4040Illamasqua: www.illamasqua.comUrban Decay: www.urbandecay.comBoots No 7: 0845 124 4545L'Occitane: 0207 907 0301Bobbi Brown: 0870 034 2988