Step by step... Perfect Eyeliner
- Credit: Archant
Holly Bridges of Scarlett and Stone in Dunmow guides us through how to achieve perfectly lined eyes
1. Begin your look with an eyelid primer to help the eye colour stay smooth on the eyelid and avoid creases where colour can build.
2. Apply a nude shadow over the eyelid to open the eyes first, add a darker colour in the outer corner and blend inwards. Always remember you can never over blend.
3. Then add a liquid eyeliner to the eyes. I recommend Clarins 3-dot liner on top of the eyelid, as it is great if you don’t have a steady hand. The look is finished off with a soft pencil under the eye and blended together to create the perfect dark and smoky look that many of us are looking to achieve.
Scarlett and Stone
25 High Street
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 Find your inner wild in the woods
- 7 A guide to moving to Somerset
- 8 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins