Step by Step... Pin Curls
- Credit: Archant
Adele Glibbery tells us how to create beautiful retro inspired pin curls in four easy stages
First of all prepare your wet hair with Sebastian Mousse Forte at the roots. Then use a drop of Sebastian Texturizer Liquigel liquid gloss through the mid lengths and ends of the hair, this will help secure and keep hold and shine. Then blowdry your damp hair.
Next use a curling tong, to curl and tong the hair back up to the root and pin either side with double prong clips, make sure it’s secure.
Leave the pin-curls for 20 minutes for the hair to cool and set.
Remove the pins and use a bristle brush to smooth out the curls to suit personal preference. Spray the whole look to finalise the style, which will leave it looking fabulous.
Adelle Glibbery for David John Salon
163-164 Moulsham Street
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 13 of the best afternoon teas to try in Cornwall
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 Fish and chips in Cornwall you need to try
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 6 of the best August walks in Cheshire
- 10 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire