Stylish ways to wrap up warm this autumn in Hampshire
- Credit: Archant
Layer up your look this autumn with statement coats, chunky knits and practical ponchos
Striking woollen tapestry waistcoat in a rich turquoise & green pattern with collar. It has two pockets and a super hoop zip. The label reads a large. Measurements are 40” chest, 28” from neck to hem and 46” circumference around the bottom.
Black tailored waistcoat featuring Fazane Malik England’s signature monochrome silk lining and distinctive collar trim. The waistcoat has Jet pockets and a button front and back vent.
This feminine wool biker gives a stylish alternative to your usual jacket. Wear with skinny peg trousers or a body con dress for a chic Georgia King London look. Luxury contrasting panels, detailed braiding and luxe gold zips create ultimate sophistication.
This slouchy tailored boyfriend jacket is made from a beautiful soft heavyweight 100% cotton jersey marl. 2 buttons to fasten at the front, with 2 functional flap pockets to the side and a patch pocket on the chest. Jet pocket detail on the side and mock seamed elbow pads on the sleeves.
Discover more great products online at the Great British Life Shop
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 13 of the best afternoon teas to try in Cornwall
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Fish and chips in Cornwall you need to try
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 9 New for 2021: Be a-mazed by this Cornish hedge
- 10 6 of the best August walks in Cheshire