The Living Edge guide to the newest fragrances around
Your guide to the newest ladies fragrances around this autumn
1. Orla Kiely has created a perfume to compliment her creative and playful approach to design, �32-�55, Debenhams.
2. Carnal and sexy it says on the label. Oo-er! Lust by Gorilla �20 for a 30g perfume bottle at Lush.
3. Support breast cancer awareness by buying Jo Malone’s delicious Red Rose Cologne. For each 100ml sold �5 will be donated to the Breast Cancer Foundation’s research programme. Priced, �68 from Selfridges Trafford and Harvey Nichols.
4. Trust Vivienne Westwood. Her playful side is celebrated in her new fragrance Naughty Alice, sexy, musky and delightful. From Vivienne Westwood stores. Tel: 061 835 2121
5. Trish McEvoy has launched her own fabulous travel-sized fragrances like this delicious blend of vanilla, musk and white rose, priced, �20, from Harvey Nichols.
6. Jane Packer releases her own fragrance collection this month in five inspiring scents, priced, �45 www.janepacker.co.uk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 5 18 things to do in the Cotswolds in August
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
Living Edge recommends...
The new Elemis Eau de Parfum Exotic, is absolutely gorgeous. As soon as we spritzed it around the office we had men commenting on how lovely and fragrant we were, not that men are any great judge of scent, as apparently more Brut is bought by the gallon than anything else! Truly, this is a delicious heady blend of pink pepper clove bud and cinnamon bark with notes of ylang ylang, cedarwood and other divine goodies at an attractive �35 from Harvey Nichols.