Tips and procedures to get your health and confidence back
- Credit: Archant
When springtime is on its way, we clean our houses, get our gardens ready for summer and start thinking about getting our lives organised as well.
We think about improving health, improving personal relationships but also improving our physical appearance, which does not necessarily have to be vanity as much as being happier with ourselves.
New Hall Hospital in Salisbury offers a range of procedures and treatments to help you get your health and your confidence back. We have a team of leading Consultant surgeons who are all highly skilled, experienced and accredited. We aim to help you make an informed decision, and provide a local, safe, clean and private environment for your procedure, to have peace of mind that you will be supported by all our hospital’s facilities and staff.
New Hall Hospital offers a dedicated specialised Cosmetic Surgery Suite, providing a full range of surgical procedures for both women and men, including breast enhancements, liposuction, tummy tucks, facelifts, rhinoplasty, dermal fillers – to name but a few. We offer cosmetic open events every month, to get a chance to meet the surgeon personally and have a 15 minute discussion to answer all possible questions, as a first step to make an informed decision.
Our Consultant Podiatric Surgeon has over 20 years of experience in managing foot deformity and pain. When feet hurt and are uncomfortable it impacts on our whole way of life. Help is at hand, with expert advice on how to manage foot pain and in the most extreme cases how foot surgery can help remove deformities and alleviate pain. Our specialist in vascular surgery offers a variety of treatments for varicose veins and thread veins, whether painful or just unsightly.
Further treatments and services at New Hall Hospital include orthopaedic treatments, such as knee surgery and hip replacement, physiotherapy, gynaecology, neurology and even weight loss surgery.
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 6 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 7 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 8 6 great walks near Ramsbottom
- 9 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 10 7 great walks in Wensleydale
From “head to toe” – if you are assessing yourself and considering surgery to improve your quality of life, your health and appearance, New Hall Hospital in Salisbury offers:
• 0% MRSA infection rate - we are fastidious about cleanliness
• Surgery will be performed by the Consultant you choose to have your consultation with
• We offer flexible appointments including weekends and evenings
• The hospital is registered by the Care Quality Commission – the regulatory healthcare body which gives you the assurance you are in safe hands
• You will have your own private room with en-suite bathroom and comfortable facilities
• Every attempt is made to arrange surgery to fit in with your busy lifestyle
• You will be treated as a guest rather than a patient, with empathy and respect and we provide competitive rates for all procedures.
For more information visit www.newhallhospital.co.uk or get in touch with our friendly customer services team on 01722 435 149