Top 3 hot cloth cleansers available in Sussex
- Credit: Archant
Chosen by Sussex Life editor Jenny Mark-Bell
GENIUS Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser
Starting as a gel before becoming an oil to remove all traces of make-up, and finally an easy-to-wash-off emulsion, the GENIUS Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser contains alguronic acid, microalgae oil, bilberry seed oil and avocado and olive oils, and leaves skin beautifully soft and smooth.
The GENIUS cleanser is available at the Space NK on East Street, Chichester and retails at £32.
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
A creamy, plant-based cleanser which comes with its own muslin cloth (which provides the ‘polish’ part of the experience), this has won multiple awards and has a deliciously salutary scent.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 What's On in Yorkshire - August 2021
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal
Available from John Lewis in Chichester, costing £14.75.
Ren Rosa Centifolia Hot Cloth Cleanser
A rose-scented, rich two-phase cleanser that gently exfoliates (just use the stay-warm cloth it comes with) and removes all make-up. It leaves skin refreshed, radiant and nourished without dryness or tightness. Available from Marks & Spencer in Worthing for £16.
• Juice detox at Simply Healing in Horsham - Suzanne Harrington tries a juice detox at Simply Healing, Horsham.