Top Surrey semi-permanent make-up salon, Pretty Permanent
- Credit: Archant
Pretty Permanent make-up provides a range of specialist treatments for both women and men of all ages, covering Sussex, Surrey, Kent and London
What treatments do you offer?
Our most popular treatments are beautiful semi-permanent tattoo eyebrows – natural looking or high definition, eyeliner and lip enhancements. We also offer a full range of cosmetic camouflage. Other beauty treatments include derma roller, facials, IPL hair removal, head massage, manicures and pedicures and eyelash extensions. Mary-Anne Hunter is an acknowledged master of semi-permanent make-up with 10 years of professional experience.
What is Semi-Permanent Make-Up?
Semi-permanent make-up uses hypo-allergenic micro-pigments that are carefully inserted into the upper layers of the skin. Hairstrokes are popular tattoos for eyebrows.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 3 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 6 Win a G&H Spirits gin set with Sussex Life
- 7 Win a three nights stay at Nydsley Hall in Pateley Bridge
- 8 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
Does it hurt?
Semi-permanent make up that is applied by a professional technician should not cause pain. You will feel sensations and a professional will always work with you. Anaesthetics are applied on the skin 30 minutes before treatments and can also be topped up as needed.
How Long does it last?
Semi-permanent make-up proceedures will last differently for different people, depending on skin tone and skin type. Usually tattoo eyebrows will last between 18 months and three years. Colour boosts can be done every 12 months or so depending on how the colour has taken.
What colours can I have?
Semi-permanent make-up does not use the permanent blue-black ink that is used in traditional tattooing. Micropigments used in semi-permanent make-up come in a whole range of colours.
Who Benefits from Semi-Permanent Make-up?
The truth is that anyone can benefit from semi-permanent make-up. We treat people who want to enhance their looks, alopecia sufferers through to cancer patients. We treat all ages 18 - 65. If you are under 18 you need parental consent.
What would you say are the top three benefits of Semi-Permanent Make-up ?
Look great from morning to night. Save time applying and removing make-up. Adds lasting confidence to natural beauty.
How Much Does It Cost?
Our prices vary from treatment to treatment so call 01342 323554, visit www.prettypermanentmakeup.co.uk or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pretty Permanent Make up is located in Felbridge, near Lingfield on the A264 between Crawley and East Grinstead on the Copthorne Road. They have onsite parking and pride themselves on their excellent customer care and service.