Wigley’s Shoes Emporium, Ashbourne
- Credit: Archant
Promotional Feature Come to Wigley’s Shoes for all your fashion needs under one roof and make it a shopping experience to remember.
We are situated in the centre of Ashbourne in an old Georgian building. On our ground floor we have ladies, men’s and children’s shoes. The first floor houses are extensive boot collection and our second floor is devoted to ladies clothing and accessories. We offer a free personal dressing service for shoes, clothes and accessories to make sure you get the right fit/look you require and we can help to make a capsule wardrobe choosing basic pieces that can be versatile - dressed up and down and accessorised in different ways.
We stock ladies clothing up to a size 22 and ladies shoes up to size 9. Quality men’s shoes are provided by Loakes, which feature brogues, lace ups, moccasins and Chelsea boots. We also stock some large sized men’s shoes up to a size 13. Our friendly trained staff are always happy to help and advise.
This autumn we are featuring long skirts worn with loose knitwear and jackets and teamed up with either long boots, brogue ankle boots or pumps for a relaxed, easy to wear look. Fabrics include tweeds and wool in lichen, slate greys, greens and mustard. Jerseys in soft berry, muted plums, dusky pinks and dark reds. Black, grey and taupe are always available to co-ordinate.
Our shoe collection is filled with dressy shoes on medium to low heels and some in wider fittings. Also casual comfy walking shoes along with our amazing boot collection in gorgeous leathers and suedes. Stock a selection of brands including Gabor, Ecco, Tamaris, Masai, Yest, Fransa, Loake, Josef Seibel and Anatomic Gel.
Wigley’s Shoes and Emporium
20 St John St
- 1 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 4 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 5 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Hampshire
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 18 things to do in the Cotswolds in August
- 8 Win a three nights stay at Nydsley Hall in Pateley Bridge
- 9 17 of the best things to do in Essex for free
- 10 6 of the best August walks in Cheshire