Wild about Beauty share their new season make-up trends
- Credit: Various
Co-founded by Surrey resident Louise Redknapp and international make-up artist Kim Jacob, Wild about Beauty is a make-up range for busy women who want a fresh, glowing look on the go. Here, Kim shares her top tips on how to nail this season’s key make-up trends…
A matt complexion is a must this season. Keep your skin looking flawless by applying our Mattifying Balm (£21) to areas that are prone to shine, such as your T-zone.
The catwalk shows had so many different looks for this season, but I love the bold brights, denim and silver trends. You can team any of these looks with vivid bright red lip colour such as Wild About Beauty Nutrilips ‘Cherrie’ (£15).
If you’re opting for florals then team your look with neutral shades on eyes and lips – don’t overdo your make-up and keep it looking simple.
Silver and shine is a big trend so try using a pencil close to your lash line in silver-grey tones. Our ‘Marjorie’ double-ended Eyeshadow Pencil Duo is a great option for this (£14.50).
A flush of pink on the cheeks is also a big trend. This look works really well with simple make-up – I suggest just lipstick, lots of mascara and colour on the apple of your cheeks. I would recommend our Ultra Sheer Powder Blush ‘Lucy’ (£16): it’s a beautiful warm pink shade with a satin finish.
For more information on Wild About Beauty, check out their website at wildaboutbeauty.com
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 3 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 4 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 5 18 things to do in the Cotswolds in August
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District