Win a £500 SANRIZZ treatment
- Credit: sanrizz
We’ve teamed up with SANRIZZ salon at The Maltings in St Albans to offer a lucky reader the chance to win a fabulous hair and beauty make-over
‘This new season, style is all about saying it loud and clear,’ says Sharon Cox, international educational director at SANRIZZ. ‘There’s a new spirit of grown-up dressing meets female solidarity soft power – a fusion of long fluted shapes with disco dazzle.
‘Key fabric trends here are embroidered velvet, metallics and sequins, while vibrant colours are worn head to toe, with feathers, fluff and frill on every item.
‘Accessorise the look with fancy tights seen on the catwalk by Balenciaga, Mulberry and Celine.
‘To complement this season’s fashion trends, hair is all about a seasonal palette of milky blondes contrasted with distinctive firebird red; rich gold, chocolate brown, deep violet and liquorice with head hugging style and versatile double-layering techniques that pay attention to face shape and individual looks.’
WIN a £500 makeover!
To help you create your perfect look this season, SANRIZZ salon at The Maltings in St Albans is offering a fabulous prize worth £500. The winner will receive an in-depth consultation, a cut/restyle, a bespoke colour service, a luxury backwash treatment, and a goody bag to maintain the look. To top it off the salon is offering a prescriptive facial, luxury manicure and pedicure.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 3 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 8 8 great family walks in the North West
- 9 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
- 10 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
For your chance to win this amazing style makeover, just answer this question: What are the three key fabric trends for autumn/winter 2017?
To enter, CLICK HERE and fill in the simple form. Entry closes October 31. Archant terms and conditions apply.