Winter scarves with an animal magic
- Credit: Various
Wrap up warm this winter in one of these beautiful animal print scarves – safe in the knowledge that you’re also raising money for a good cause.
Featuring striking images by Emily Lamb, the eldest granddaughter of wildlife artist and conservationist David Shepherd CBE, the scarves are available through the David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation, either via their website or at their Shalford base.
And, what is more, 40% of the money goes to support wildlife conservation projects in Africa and Asia.
“Africa, its people and its wildlife inspire me and, through art as my first love, it is a privilege to be able to share what it is that inspires me,” says Emily. “Giving some- thing back to the conservation of African wildlife through my art is a legacy from my artist grandfather and one I am honoured to continue.”
Made from cotton voile, the scarves come in various designs, and there is even a neckerchief available for the gentlemen.
• David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation, 7 Kings Road, Shalford GU4 8JU. Tel: 01483 272323. Alternatively, you can order online at shop.davidshepherd.org/artist/emily-lamb and thiswaytoheaven.com
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon
- 8 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
- 9 13 delicious afternoon teas to try in Somerset
- 10 8 great family walks in the North West