Your chance to win as Harlequin celebrates
What's in the box? Win with The Harlequin's 21st Birthday celebrations!
What’s in the box? Win with The Harlequin’s 21st Birthday celebrations!
This September Watford’s Harlequin shopping centre turns 21, so shoppers should get ready for a month long extravaganza as The Harlequin prepares to celebrate its birthday in style! From the 1st-24th September shoppers will be invited to join in the celebrations and be in with the chance of winning fantastic prizes as part of the ‘What’s in the box?’ competition.
21 lucky boxes will be on display around the centre, each one concealing a very special prize. Cryptic clues as to what may be hidden inside can be found in centre and on Facebook and Twitter. Choose your lucky number and simply drop your entry into the box or enter online. You can enter in to as many boxes as you like! Boxes 1 to 20 will be in centre from 1st to 18th September with box 21 staying in centre until Saturday 24th September.
Winners will be invited to attend the grand finale on Saturday 24th September when they will unveil their lucky prizes live on stage.
Marketing Manager Erin Walsh says, 'We are extremely excited about the upcoming birthday activities. We want to involve all our shoppers with our 21st birthday celebrations and thank them for all the support they have given us over the years. There are some fantastic prizes up for grabs with ‘What’s in the box?’, so good luck!'
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon
- 8 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
- 9 13 delicious afternoon teas to try in Somerset
- 10 Win a G&H Spirits gin set with Sussex Life