A day in the life...
...of Polly Harrison, sales & marketing manager for hospitality and events at the American Express Community Stadium.
9am – Check my emails and prioritise my day. Check my diary for any site tours of the stadium and dig out my wellies and hard hat if required!
9.15am – Get together with my team over a brew to discuss the day ahead. Brainstorm any ideas for forthcoming events. We are currently planning our Christmas Party Season for 2011
10am – Client meeting – most days I am meeting local companies to discuss their meeting and events needs for the new stadium.
12pm – Site tour – I love showing potential clients our new stadium. As the building is still under construction it’s important to be able to paint a picture of the great interior design and facilities. 1.30pm – Lunch. Working with a catering team has its advantages. We are often asked by local suppliers to sample their wares.
2.30pm – Marketing update – we are currently building our brand new website for the stadium www.amexstadium.co.uk
4pm – Wedding planning meeting – Our first wedding will be held at the stadium in July.
5.30pm – Action anything that has come up during the day and head home to my partner Steve to enjoy dinner – we are real foodies!
- 1 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 2 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 3 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 4 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 7 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 8 6 great walks near Ramsbottom
- 9 7 great walks in Wensleydale
- 10 10 great circular walks in Cheshire