A day in the life of: Jessica Blake-Lobb, Marketing Manager
Jessica Blake-Lobb is the Marketing Manager at Chichester Festival Theatre. Here she talks us through her working day
9.15 First things first: I open my email and check the sales reports to prioritise the day, which could include briefing designers, booking advertising or planning campaigns.
9.50 The rest of the team arrives and a cup of tea goes down a treat as we catch up with inboxes and each other.
11.00 Time to say hello to the Box Office Team who open at 10am and will have got over the morning rush.
11.30 Proofing: the Festival 2011 brochure needs careful scrutiny before its announcement in February. My favourite time is the heart of the Festival in August, when it's possible to see four different shows in our two theatres over a weekend. It's incredible and brings a real buzz.
13.00 Lunchtime: I pop into Chichester or perhaps have a bite in the Theatre's restaurant, The Brasserie in the Park.
14.30 I meet with the Learning and Participation Department to get up to date on their latest work with the community around us.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 3 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 4 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 5 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 6 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 7 8 secluded secret beaches in North Devon
- 8 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 9 17 of the best things to do in Essex for free
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
17.00 Teatime again - perhaps even a biscuit - with the whole team as we discuss any upcoming events and looming deadlines.
18.30 Press Night: Moscow City Ballet tonight and we make our way to the Festival Theatre to meet and greet the press at a pre-show reception. Then the performance begins!
For latest news and what’s on at Chichester Festival theatre join the email list at www.cft.org.uk or call 01243 781312.