Award winning garden designer to open Garsons Farm Food Fair
- Credit: Archant
Striving to be the youngest ever winner of a gold medal at this year’s RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show, 21-year-old garden designer Jack Dunckley is set to open the Garsons Farm Food Fair.
The event at the Esher farm shop is set to showcase the best local, regional and artisan food on Saturday June 14 and Sunday June 15.
Visitors will be able to sample speciality products from stalls including The Cavan Bakery, a family-owned bakery from Hampton; Leopard Dairy; The Fresh Olive Company; West Coast Scottish Salmon; Denbies Wine Estate; and Hepworth Beer.
“I am really looking forward to visiting Garsons Farm and opening their annual Food Fair,” says Jack. “I love meeting people and I should be able to show them a sneak preview of my illustrations for the Just Retirement Garden, which I have designed especially for the Hampton Court Flower Show this year.”
Already a silver gilt medal winner at Hampton Court Palace and Chelsea, Jack’s garden will be the largest at Hampton Court Palace at 20x8m; almost the length of two double-decker buses.
Situated next to the Allium restaurant, garden lovers will be able to view the garden from the entire 360 degrees.
Jack has been winning awards for his garden design since 2008, when he was only 14 years old.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 8 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 9 8 great family walks in the North West
- 10 Yorkshire Olympians, the Brownlee brothers: where they love to eat, to train and to explore
Pick up a copy of June’s Surrey Life magazine for our full preview of this year’s Hampton Court Palace Flower Show - available now in all good shops or via www.buyamag.co.uk/Surrey***