Burnham-on-Sea RNLI shop re-opens in time for the Easter school holidays
Burnham-on-Sea RNLI shop re-opens in time for the Easter school holidays...
Burnham-on-Sea RNLI shop re-opens in time for the Easter school holidays.
The Burnham-on-Sea RNLI fund-raisers and supporters have been busy re-equipping their shop with lots of exciting RNLI branded items, for visitors and locals to browse and buy. The shop will now stay open during core hours, up until mid December, with assistance from a team of dedicated fund-raising volunteers.
Volunteer supporter Jan Watkins says; “We are always there for a chat, whatever you want to buy, so come in and see us.” “We are a friendly team and welcome offers to help, even for a few hours per week.”
Photo shows Jan Watkins showing off some of the RNLI goods, in the Burnham-on-Sea RNLI shop
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 9 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
- 10 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers