Dartmoor ponies photo exhibition by Patricia Heal at Bang Wallop
- Credit: Archant
Bang wallop will be exhibiting the beautiful work of accredited photographer Patricia Heal, entitled Dartmoor
Dartmoor brings together a multi-media photographic celebration of wild ponies of the Dartmoor National Park by New York-based artist Patricia Heal.
Returning to her Devon roots, Dartmoor represents Patricia’s passion for the magical ponies and misty, granite flecked moorlands of
her childhood. Individual canvases and photographs printed on gold metallic dibond will be exhibited alongside a video installation and 4ft gold cube sculpture; all works are for sale.
The exhibition will include two large collages of individual works on canvas stitched together - Dartmoor MMXII and Dartmoor MMXIII, four large format photographs printed on gold metallic dibond, a video installation, and a magnificent 4ftgold dibond cube with an image printed on each surface. Each of the large canvas pieces is truly unique as Patricia alters the canvas with archival inks, stains,and charcoal to take on a worn, slightly distressed texture. In some cases,the works are then stitched together with horse hair.
Bang wallop will also be hosting a ‘Talk with Patricia Heal’ on Thurday 17 April from 6.30pm.
- 1 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 2 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott
- 3 Exploring the ancient art of yarn dyeing in Derbyshire
- 4 From The Dig to Harry Potter - 5 films shot in Suffolk
- 5 Afternoon tea deliveries in Norfolk
- 6 How a Suffolk man landed a film fan’s dream job on The Dig
- 7 Afternoon tea deliveries in the Cotswolds
- 8 12 beautiful photographs of daffodils in Lancashire
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 5 of the most romantic walks in Yorkshire