Gallery: Devon Underwater
- Credit: Archant
We are so lucky to live in a county like Devon! With so many areas of natural beauty, it’s no wonder it has inspired photographers for decades.
In this year’s ‘Underwater Photographer of the Year 2020 Yearbook (UPY),’ Devon is showcased in all its colourful glory! UPY always aims to showcase the diversity of disciplines and photographic styles that comprise ‘underwater photography’ and we love seeing photographers pushing the technical and artistic boundaries of the genre.
1. ‘Cuckoo in the blue (male cuckoo wrasse with kelp)’ Simon Temple
2. ‘Stalker in the meadow’ Dan Bolt
3. ‘Cuckoo wrasse head on’ Trevor Rees
4. ‘Sea grass slug’ Dan Bolt
5. ‘A Bridge not far.’ Dave Peake
- 1 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 2 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons