Exclusive hotels celebrates 30 years by raising �30,000 for charity
To celebrate its 30th year, Exclusive Hotels, the country house hotel group which includes Pennyhill Park Hotel & The Spa in Bagshot, is aiming to raise �30,000 for Macmillan Cancer Research
To celebrate its 30th year, Exclusive Hotels, the country house hotel group which includes Pennyhill Park Hotel & The Spa in Bagshot, is aiming to raise �30,000 for Macmillan Cancer Research.
Exclusive Hotels managing director Danny Pecorelli has also pledged to match that target up to �30,000 for the hospitality industry charity, Springboard.
Their main charity event is a sponsored bike ride, starting at Fanhams Hall Hotel in Hertfordshire and visiting all their country house hotels along the way including Pennyhill Park, on Wednesday July 20.
There will also be static bikes and Macmillan collection buckets in all the hotel lobbies and you can join in a 5K fun run starting at Pennyhill on Sunday September 11. Entry is �5, which includes a t-shirt.
If you’re keen to support this great cause, there will also be a special 100 years of Macmillan Cancer Support lunch at Pennyhill Park on Monday August 15 and a Macmillan Coffee Morning on Monday September 26.
- 1 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 2 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 9 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 10 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons