Fancy dinner in Guildford with a pair of England rugby legends?
- Credit: Archant
With the RBS Six Nations in full swing, House of Fraser Guildford is set to host a three-course evening dinner with a pair of England rugby legends this month
Join rugby legends Austin Healey and Ben Kay on Thursday March 19, 7pm to 10.30pm, for an evening of indulgence at House of Fraser Guildford’s Tea Terrace.
Enjoy a champagne reception, three course meal with wine and exclusive hosted activities by the legends with the chance to win one-of-a kind signed prizes throughout the evening.
Tickets are £60 per person and can be booked by calling 03448003778.
For more exclusive rugby events and offers from House of Fraser, join their 99 Club at Houseoffraser.co.uk/rugby
More of Surrey Life and rugby
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 Yorkshire Olympians, the Brownlee brothers: where they love to eat, to train and to explore
- 8 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 9 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 10 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game