Hertfordshire Business Awards 2014 is open
- Credit: Archant
The most prestigious event in the county’s business calendar, the Hertfordshire Business Awards, is open for entries for this year’s coveted titles
The Hertfordshire Business Awards, supported by Hertfordshire Life, celebrate business excellence in the county, recognising large and small companies and the people who make them successful, and the entry process for the 18th annual competition has begun.
This year, there are 14 awards and companies can enter up to three categories.
All finalists will attend a fabulous awards night in November when more than 400 of the county’s business leaders come together at Knebworth House.
One business will win the Judges’ Award and receive £10,000 worth of advertising from Archant Herts and Cambs.
Last year, customer service and payment solutions provider Eckoh (pictured) won the Innovation, HR Excellence and Company of the Year awards. Group finance director Adam Moloney said: ‘The whole experience has been extremely rewarding. We have introduced three employee awards to reflect the success. An employee of the year award has been established in recognition of being company of the year. To reflect HR excellence, we have offered a prize of £750 to the employee who comes up with the best idea for how we can make Eckoh an even better place to work. Finally, there was a £250 prize for the best fancy dress at the Christmas party to reflect our innovation award.’
Entry packs are available to download from hertsbusinessawards.co.uk, so now is the time to start planning how to shout about your business.
- 1 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 2 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 3 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 4 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 5 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire