Join the club
Enjoy the cricket from the Rose Bowl's Executive Club...
The Executive Club at The Rose Bowl is the exclusive members’ club, located within the luxurious surroundings of the contemporary Robin Smith Suite, boasting stunning views and great food.
The LocationLocated on the first floor of the main pavilion in The Robin Smith Suite, The Executive Club commands one of the finest views in cricket, directly behind the bowlers arm. The suite also benefits from being located between the two dressing rooms, which attracts regular visits from the competing players after the match.
Style, comfort and foodThe Executive Club incorporates a lounge area and bar, which is contemporary and chic, perfect for conducting a business meeting or enjoying a coffee whilst watching the game. The Executive Bistro restaurant offers an outstanding, high quality, cooked to order menu, inspired by our new catering team, Compass. The restaurant looks out onto the pitch so that you do not miss a moment of the action whilst enjoying a gourmet luncheon.
Unrivalled viewsExecutive Club members have access to only the best seats at The Rose Bowl. Reserved seats are available on The Robin Smith balcony as well as the roof terrace, which boasts panoramic views of the ground as well as the stunning Hampshire countryside.
Due to the popularity of the Executive Club, membership is limited to 500 places. To register your interest or for further information, please contact:
Club BenefitsExecutive Club members get a range of fantastic benefits including:• Admission to the ground and entry to The Robin Smith Suite, for all Hampshire Cricket home matches which are played at The Rose Bowl. Including the Twenty20 matches.• Guest tickets for four days of cricket per season.• Car parking pass.• Discounted tickets in the members area. for international and major matches.• Complimentary score cards and programmes.• Complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits (prior to the game).• 10% discount on green fees at the County Golf Club (subject to availability).• 10% discount on conference and meeting room bookings.
- 1 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 2 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 5 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 7 scenic coastal walks to try in Somerset (with cafes on the way)
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 The best places to visit on a short break in Glossop
- 10 See inside this £1.5 million modern property in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds