Association of Gloucestershire Business Groups team up with local digital marketing company
- Credit: Archant
The Association of Gloucestershire Business Groups is delighted to announce that local marketing company, Lodestar Digital Marketing, will be running all marketing activity for the Association
The digital marketing for Association of Gloucestershire Business Groups will involve event promotion, as well as the creation and execution of a marketing plan that aims to help AGBG support more businesses across the county.
Digital marketing has proven important to AGBG, and is a vital part of the marketing mix that the Association uses to promote their networking events and the message that it supports local businesses across Gloucestershire.
This is yet another example of local businesses supporting the Association, amplifying the good work it is doing for local business communities.
Managing Director of Lodestar Digital Marketing, Joe Stallard, said “After I attended my first AGBG event, I knew that I wanted to get involved and help the Association out. The work they’re doing as a non-for-profit is fantastic, and helping support these small, local businesses will be vital to a strong local economy”.
Claire Thayers said ‘it is so important to let our towns know that we can share best practice and learn from each other and its so important to help the micro businesses across the county – the digital age is upon us and the world is changing so quickly!’
About Lodestar Digital Marketing
- 1 Tolkien fans won't want to miss this Middle-Earth exhibition in Basingstoke
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 'Gastro-Glastonbury' festival is heading to Bournemouth
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 See inside this 400 year old Prestbury home on the market for £5.6 million
- 8 9 Norfolk hidden history sites opening for free
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
Lodestar Digital Marketing aim to help small and local businesses get more customers and achieve their goals through utilising powerful digital marketing techniques and practises.
From running social media pages and campaigns, to designing and building local business websites, they help those who don’t have the time, expertise, or interest to run their digital marketing themselves.
Lodestar Digital Marketing also offer training programs for any business owner who’s looking to get more from digital marketing.
Get in touch today to find out more about their range of service packages and how they can help you achieve your business goals.