Book your tickets now for Willans’ charity business quiz night
- Credit: Archant
Pit your wits against Gloucestershire business brains and raise funds for The Nelson Trust at the annual Willans’ quiz
The quiz is helping to raise vital funds for local charity The Nelson Trust, a residential treatment centre providing support to those recovering from drug and alcohol addiction.
Many businesses have already signed up and Willans anticipates that more than 200 people will take part. Tickets cost £50 for a team of four. There will also be a charity auction and raffle.
James Grigg, partner and head of the charity committee at Willans LLP said: “The ‘Big biz quiz’ is one of our biggest fundraising activities of the year. It is always a great night of networking and every ticket sold helps us to reach our quiz fundraising target of £3,000 to donate to The Nelson Trust.
“It’s a very special year for us as we’re celebrating the firm’s 70th birthday, so we’re going to make this quiz our best yet! Get your team together for a fun night out and see if you can knock the reigning champions off the top spot.”
Cambray Property Management has taken home the trophy for three consecutive years.
The firm hopes to reach a target of £10,000 for The Nelson Trust this year through a calendar of fundraising events.
John Trolan, CEO of The Nelson Trust, said: “As a charity, we are reliant on the generosity of our sponsors like Willans LLP. Their support enables us to transform the lives of those in rehabilitation from addiction or within our women’s services where we assist vulnerable women in the community”.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 8 great family walks in the North West
- 7 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 10 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings