Bristol Gateway development on track for completion
- Credit: Archant
One of the largest speculatively developed warehouses in the South West is nearing completion. The unit has been built as a result of the growing demand for logistics and warehouse space across the country
Click here to view the time-lapse video showing the construction of the unit.
Bristol Gateway, developed by Gloucestershire based property and logistics company Howard Tenens, will measure 169,000 sq ft and will include 14 metre eaves, 20 dock level loading doors, two storey offices and a viewing platform.
The unit sits within a further 450,000 sq ft (41,805 sq m) of existing warehousing on a fully serviced secure 43 acre (17.37 hectare) site. Occupiers within the estate include Whirlpool and Howard Tenens’ own operation. The site has a unique location between Junctions 13 & 14 of the M5 motorway.
Robert Cleeves, director of business space at Savills Bristol, comments: “This is an exciting opportunity to test the true depth of demand for industrial space in the South West and we are confident that we will have a high amount of interest in this property and are hopeful of agreeing terms with an occupier before practical completion of the build.”
Adrian Rowley of Alder King adds: “This is one of largest estates under single ownership in the South West, where high quality space is ensured and with flexible terms to help attract a range of tenants.”
As a group Howard Tenens continues to build on its network of property and warehousing with developments in Ashby, Andover, Boston, Cheshire, Greater London and Swindon.
If you would like further information on Bristol Gateway please contact Simon Emms at Howard Tenens or our joint agents Adrian Rowley of Alder King, Gloucester or Robert Cleeves at Savills Bristol.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 3 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 4 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 5 18 things to do in the Cotswolds in August
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings