Brooklands Hotel scoops travel award for best website
Following the news that their website was shortlisted for another prestigious award, Brooklands Hotel accompanied Milton Bayer, their Northampton based design agency, to the Grosvenor Hotel, Park Lane, for the Travel Marketing Awards 2014
The awards recognise the finest work being accomplished in travel and tourism today and saw some of the travel industries strongest brands, including Virgin Holidays and Monarch Airways, and their marketing agencies win multiple awards.
Both Milton Bayer and Brooklands Hotel are proud and delighted to have made the silver runner up grade standard, making it the second award the Brooklands Hotel website has won since it’s launch in November 2012.
“We are delighted to have won a coveted Travel Marketing award for our work on the Brooklands Hotel website. The award is testament to the hard work of the team here at Milton Bayer and Brooklands own in-house marketing department, who collaborated to create a site which not only looks great but delivers commercially” said Edward Grant, Client Services Director, Milton Bayer Communications
This is an exciting time for the Brooklands Hotel, who only last month, following their first year of entry also made it to 93rd position in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work, which is a result taken from the Brooklands team completing a survey run by Best Companies. The feedback given by the team met the high standard needed to reach the list of such a prestigious award.
Brooklands Hotel has just stepped into its fourth year and has no plans of slowing down, ensuring guest experiences are exceptional and exceeded through a great product and a team that know how to make it happen.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 9 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 10 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire