CGT Lettings celebrates 30 years in business
- Credit: Archant
“The lettings business is at an all-time 30-year high with more and more people seeking to rent as well as the rise in investors looking to property as a revenue source. Our key to 30 years success, though, has to be our team members.”
CGT Lettings, the leading independent letting agency in Gloucestershire is 30 years old this autumn!
The five branches in Cheltenham, Gloucester, Tewkesbury, Stroud and Quedgeley recently celebrated with clients and friends, all welcomed into each branch for celebratory drinks and a chance to win a bottle of Champagne and an Amazon Mini Echo Dot!
Founder, David Baldwin spent the afternoon visiting each branch, finishing in the Cheltenham office with his wife Paula and son George, who are both very much part of this family business.
David Baldwin, founder commented, “A lot has happened in the last 30 years! We are proud and delighted to be celebrating with our team members, clients and friends of 30 years. As well as celebrating 30 years in business, it’s a moment to take stock of our awards, achievements and community-driven initiatives – lots of sponsorship and charity fundraising for local charities and businesses along the way too!
Guests included Alex Chalk, MP and Adrian Malpass of #glosbiz as well as an array of long-standing clients. Five winners were announced, one for each branch, at the end of the celebratory day and evening!
David Baldwin, founder concluded, “The lettings business is at an all-time 30-year high with more and more people seeking to rent as well as the rise in investors looking to property as a revenue source. Our key to 30 years success, though, has to be our team members. Our strapline is ‘Trust the Experts’ - this is at the heart of our business - each team member possesses an in-depth industry and local knowledge backed by professional qualifications. We employ a dedicated and enthusiastic team of staff that is committed to ‘going the extra mile’. We look forward to another 30 years in business!”
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 3 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 4 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 5 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 6 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Lancashire this summer
- 10 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire