Cheltenham firm Harbour Key wins national award for its tax services
- Credit: www.edtelling.com
“This is a tremendous accolade and we’re delighted that our team has been recognised for the work we do.”
After just seven years in business, Cheltenham based Harbour Key has won a prestigious national award for its taxation services.
The firm won the category of Best Single Office Practice in the annual Tolley’s Taxation Awards, which are judged by some of the tax industry’s leading specialists and are recognised as marks of excellence within the sector.
Harbour Key provides accounting, tax and business advice to owner managed businesses and high net worth individuals. Based just outside Cheltenham, the company has a national client base and is developing a reputation for straightforward, effective commercial advice.
In winning the award the Harbour Key team, comprising professionals from tax, accountancy and legal backgrounds, beat many much larger organisations. The win highlights the company’s ability to provide the same high level of expert tax advice as large established tax specialists, combined with a personalised service based on a comprehensive understanding of each client’s needs.
Director and co-founder Phil Mitchell says: “This is a tremendous accolade and we’re delighted that our team has been recognised for the work we do. All our business has come through referrals from our clients and intermediaries who trust us, so we must be doing something right! We have high ethical standards focusing on the client’s needs both short and long term.”
Fellow director and co-founder Helen Powell added: “Because we are running an owner-managed business, our clients can see that we fully understand their issues as we are facing many of the same challenges as they are, so they trust us to provide relevant advice. We take the time to understand their needs and don’t hesitate to raise difficult issues or challenge long-held views so we can provide the best possible solutions.”
The award was presented at a ceremony attended by experts from across the tax sector at the London Hilton on May 17 2018.
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 8 Property of the month: Godfreys Farmhouse, Great Totham
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds