Diane Savory joins award-winning growth consultancy GHJ
- Credit: Archant
Adrian Gill, CEO of GHJ: “I don’t think we could have found a better fit than Diane for us and for our clients.”
Although best known as the architect behind the growth of Superdry, taking it from a small local retailer to the global brand it is today, Diane is currently Chair of the UK’s most successful Local Enterprise Partnership, a role for which she was awarded the OBE.
GHJ is an award-winning consultancy that specialises in helping ambitious companies all along their growth journey - from creating high growth through to ensuring business owners realise the maximum value when they exit.
Diane Savory: “GFirst LEP is all about creating the best environment for growth, jobs and business opportunities, so this role at GHJ sits alongside that beautifully.
“I’ve not come across a team quite like GHJ before. They are a rare mix of experience and talent and the results they get for their clients speak for themselves. This is an exciting time for them and their growth”.
Adrian Gill, CEO of GHJ: “I don’t think we could have found a better fit than Diane for us and for our clients”.
“If you’re talking about growing a business - Diane has been there, seen it and literally got the T-shirt. Her advice, experience and stewardship will be invaluable”.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 3 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 4 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 5 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 6 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Lancashire this summer
- 10 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
“Diane takes us, and more importantly our clients, to the next level - she can help us spread our wings for the next stage of our growth.”