Expanding Stagecoach West is holding a recruitment day and looking for new staff
- Credit: Archant
There will opportunities to find out about employment opportunities when Stagecoach West holds a recruitment day at its depot in London Road, Gloucester
Stagecoach West is rapidly growing its services and looking for new people to join the successful bus company.
There will opportunities to find out about employment opportunities when Stagecoach West holds a recruitment day at its depot in London Road, Gloucester on Saturday March 24 from 10am-3pm.
In particular, the company is looking for people who would like to train as new drivers and also existing skilled fitters and engineers who are interested in working in the bus industry.
There are others job opportunities with Stagecoach West as well.
Rachel Geliamassi, Operations Director at Stagecoach West, said: “Our colleagues are the backbone to our business and as we continue to grow, we’re looking for more fantastic people to take on a number of roles across the region.”
Staff from various departments at Stagecoach West on-hand at Saturday’s recruitment day to talk about the opportunities available and to answer any questions.
And the open day isn’t just for people interested in working in Gloucester, anyone looking to work from the Cheltenham, Stroud, Swindon or Bristol Depots will also be very welcome.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 7 8 great family walks in the North West
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
Stagecoach West continues to expand and recently launched a round-the-clock Monday to Saturday service on its 94 Stagecoach Gold route between Gloucester and Cheltenham. It has recently taken delivery of ten luxurious Stagecoach Gold buses for its 55 service between Swindon and Chippenham, a route which has seen passenger numbers double to 1.2 million in a decade.
Stagecoach West’s Gloucester Depot is at 45 London Road, Gloucester, GL1 3HF.