Fifth time lucky for innovative leisure company
- Credit: Archant
A leisure operator which runs several venues in the Cotswolds has been named the best in its field for the fifth time at a leading industry awards night
The ukactive and Matrix Flame Awards are the health and fitness sector’s largest celebration of innovation and excellence.
Everyone Active, which operates Cotswold Leisure - Chipping Campden, Cotswold Leisure – Cirencester, Cotswold Leisure – Bourton and the Corinium Museum on behalf of Cotswold District Council, scooped Operator of the Year at a ceremony hosted in Telford.
The accolade recognised Everyone Active’s high levels of performance across all aspects of operation. It is the fifth time the leisure operator has achieved the title, having won the award last year and on three consecutive occasions in 2010, 2011 and 2012.
Everyone Active’s leisure centre, in Stratford-Upon-Avon, also won the prestigious Leisure Centre of the Year award.
The achievements come as Everyone Active gears up to celebrate its 30th birthday later this year.
Managing director, David Bibby, said: “We are absolutely delighted to have achieved the status of Operator of the Year for the fifth time.
“All of our colleagues from across the company strive to give customers the best service and experience possible when visiting our sites and I’m very proud that their hard work and dedication has been recognised by others in the sector.”
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 3 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 4 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 5 18 things to do in the Cotswolds in August
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings