Financial Benchmarking Survey 2017/18 is open for contributions
- Credit: Archant
The Law Society’s annual LMS Financial Benchmarking survey is widely recognised as the annual financial health check for small to medium-sized firms
This year’s survey is again being produced in association with niche specialist Accountants and Business Advisers, Hazlewoods, and is sponsored by Lloyds Bank.
The Survey is in its 18th year, and is widely regarded as the ‘must have’ tool for strategic and business planning. Robert Banner, Chair of the Law Management Section committee, said: “The firms that take part in the survey usually have a particular interest in high performance and management.”
As a welcome bonus, anyone completing the survey will receive a personalised financial health report for their firm, so they can rate their financial stability and profitability against others on a like for like basis.
It puts your firm centre stage, with ratings against key financial stability and profitability comparators set out clearly in a booklet. The information is accessible to all staff, whether they have a finance background or not.
Andy Harris, Partner in Hazlewoods Legal Team, said: “We are very proud to support the production of the LMS survey. Feedback we have received in previous years has been so positive, as the report provides some really useful information for firms.”
In addition, respondents to the survey will also receive an advance executive headline summary and a copy of the full survey report.
To take a look at what your firm’s report could look like, complete the survey at: http://communities.lawsociety.org.uk/law-management/fbs/.
The deadline for survey responses is Monday October 30 2017.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 3 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 4 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 5 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 6 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Lancashire this summer
- 10 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire