Future Advanced Manufacture takes space at Staverton Technology Park
- Credit: Archant
“Future Advanced Manufacture is delighted to have completed the lease on Unit A1B to support its continued expansion.”
The firm, which helps engineers and designers turn their ideas and concepts into highly engineered prototypes ready for high-quality, scalable production, has taken a 6,872 sq ft industrial warehouse at Unit A1B.
The unit is on Herrick Way, mid-way between Cheltenham and Gloucester and includes ultra-fast fibre broadband, up to 20 parking spaces and good connectivity to the M5 Motorway.
The warehouse property includes a reception lobby, quality two-storey offices and a mezzanine storage area capable of being reconfigured as office space if required.
Dorian Wragg, Partner and Head of Commercial at Bruton Knowles said: “We are seeing good demand in the market for industrial property – underlining the continued strength, diversity and confidence in Gloucestershire’s manufacturing sector. This was a good deal for landlord and tenant.”
Craig Peterson from Future Advanced Manufacture said: “Future Advanced Manufacture is delighted to have completed the lease on Unit A1B to support its continued expansion.
“What a fantastic job Bruton Knowles did in the fast tracking of this transaction. Another first class job from the go to property agents of the area. We look forward to working with them again in the future.”
Future Advanced Manufacture was awarded the SME Manufacturer of the Year Award at the Cotswold Life event which was sponsored by Bruton Knowles.
For further information please contact Dorian Wragg on email@example.com or call 01452 880000.
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 8 Property of the month: Godfreys Farmhouse, Great Totham
- 9 8 great family walks in the North West
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District