Gloucester-based Severn to print royal wedding programme
- Credit: Archant
A Gloucestershire printers has an extra special reason to raise a glass to this weekend’s Royal Wedding
Severn, based in Gloucester, has been asked to print Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s souvenir programme.
The couple wed tomorrow at St George’s Chapel, in Windsor, and Severn’s commemorative book will celebrate their big day.
Severn, which is headquartered on the Ashville Industrial Estate in Bristol Road, had to keep the order from St James’ Palace and Regal Press under wraps until now.
But it revealed the news on its Twitter feed saying: “Look what we’ve had the honour of printing!”
The book has been printed on the highest quality stock, with quotes from the couple and anecdotes about the royal romance.
Managing Director Ian Smith said the company, a commercial printers, is being increasingly asked to produce similar books.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 3 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 4 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 5 18 things to do in the Cotswolds in August
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 9 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 10 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings