Gloucestershire firm Willans LLP celebrates a number of significant promotions
- Credit: Archant
“I’m delighted that Suzanne, Steve, Hilary, Jenny and Jonathan are receiving recognition for their talents.”
Talented lawyers at leading Gloucestershire firm Willans LLP are celebrating some significant promotions this month.
Well-known faces in residential property law Suzanne O’Riordan and Steve Diamond have been promoted to senior associates, after 19 years and 29 years at the firm respectively. Also a part of their team, solicitor Hilary Banister has been promoted to associate.
Promotions are also rewarding other experienced lawyers in different departments, with Jenny Hawrot becoming associate solicitor in the Legal 500-rated employment law team, and chartered legal executive Jonathan Eager becoming an associate in the Chambers-rated divorce & family law department.
The promotions reflect the firm’s strategy of providing first-class legal services for clients across all key practice areas as well as recognising and nurturing talent from within.
Bridget Redmond, managing partner, said: “I’m delighted that Suzanne, Steve, Hilary, Jenny and Jonathan are receiving recognition for their talents. Each one is a highly skilled and valued lawyer and with their help, our commercial and private client teams are going from strength to strength.”
Willans LLP acts for commercial businesses, individuals, charities and not-for-profit organisations based locally, nationally and internationally, and employs over 75 people at its offices at Imperial Square, Cheltenham.
- 1 Tolkien fans won't want to miss this Middle-Earth exhibition in Basingstoke
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 'Gastro-Glastonbury' festival is heading to Bournemouth
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 See inside this 400 year old Prestbury home on the market for £5.6 million
- 8 9 Norfolk hidden history sites opening for free
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer