Guests invited to University of Gloucestershire’s recently opened C11 Centre
- Credit: Archant
The Directors of County Business Shows, and the University of Gloucestershire’s recently opened C11 Centre would like to invite guests on April 24, 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Guests can come along and enjoy updates, networking and a light buffet to find more about The Gloucestershire Business Show (May 16 and 17 2018) and The South Gloucestershire Business Show (October 3 and 4 2018).
C11 will be launching its forthcoming seminar programme that will inform and educate businesses in the area of the business threat landscape around cyber related risk.
The event is hosted in the University’s secure C11 centre located at The Gloucestershire Science and Technology Park, Berkeley on the banks of the River Severn. It is a regenerated former nuclear power station site and equipped with the latest technology to meet the cyber security challenges facing your business.
It has been set up by the University of Gloucestershire to meet the needs of the Gloucestershire cyber community. The University is working with local and national partners to develop talent and bring brilliant minds and brilliant businesses together.
The evening will focus on the Information Security Zone at #GBS18 which will present interactive areas around:
• Information and Support for micro and SME Businesses
• Experiential space that will explore a Hack Event, Password security checks, The Dark Web risks and more
• Business Risk management, resilience, minimising downtime costs and business back up
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 3 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 4 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 5 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 6 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Lancashire this summer
- 10 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
• Social Engineering
• A clinic space that will offer 1:1 advice, available in confidence to access specialised advice in any area of Information Security and Cyber related risk
We will also be introducing early plans for our Cyber Conference at The South Gloucestershire Business Show on 3rd October to be held at The Bristol & Bath Science Park.
The Information Security Zone at #GBS18 is sponsored by XQ Cyber and Gloucestershire Police, and is being planned and delivered by:
National Cyber Security Centre
South West Regional Cyber Crime Unit
University of Gloucestershire C11