Hazlewoods named most active adviser
- Credit: Archant
Hazlewoods corporate finance team is celebrating after being named the most active adviser in the South West - for the second year in a row
The latest Experian Mergers & Acquisitions report reveals that Hazlewoods was the number one corporate finance adviser in the region in 2019.
It comes on the back of news that 2019 was a record-breaking year for the Gloucestershire firm of accountants and business advisers, who advised on transactions worth more than £1 billion for the first time in its 100-year history.
A total of 205 deals were completed by the Hazlewoods team last year, 34 of which were in the South West region.
Corporate finance partner Paul Fussell said: "We are delighted to have taken the top spot for the second time.
"It demonstrates the confidence that business owners in the region have in us and the fact that, despite a year of uncertainty due to the UK's withdrawal from the EU, there were plenty of opportunities.
"Our corporate finance team continues to go from strength to strength and all signs are positive that 2020 will be another busy year."
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 Property of the month: Godfreys Farmhouse, Great Totham
- 9 8 great family walks in the North West
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
Transactions included mergers, acquisitions, disposals, management buyouts and due diligence assignments.
For more information, please visit: www.hazlewoods.co.uk or contact Paul Fussell (firstname.lastname@example.org) on 01242 680000