Hazlewoods named most active adviser
- Credit: Archant
Hazlewoods corporate finance team is celebrating after being named the most active adviser in the South West - for the second year in a row
The latest Experian Mergers & Acquisitions report reveals that Hazlewoods was the number one corporate finance adviser in the region in 2019.
It comes on the back of news that 2019 was a record-breaking year for the Gloucestershire firm of accountants and business advisers, who advised on transactions worth more than £1 billion for the first time in its 100-year history.
A total of 205 deals were completed by the Hazlewoods team last year, 34 of which were in the South West region.
Corporate finance partner Paul Fussell said: "We are delighted to have taken the top spot for the second time.
"It demonstrates the confidence that business owners in the region have in us and the fact that, despite a year of uncertainty due to the UK's withdrawal from the EU, there were plenty of opportunities.
"Our corporate finance team continues to go from strength to strength and all signs are positive that 2020 will be another busy year."
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 5 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 6 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
Transactions included mergers, acquisitions, disposals, management buyouts and due diligence assignments.
For more information, please visit: www.hazlewoods.co.uk or contact Paul Fussell (firstname.lastname@example.org) on 01242 680000