Kerry Katona will be all 'white' for Big Brother
Reality TV star Kerry Katona will be all 'white' as she gets a set of sparkling teeth before entering the Big Brother house thanks to a Weybridge dentist.
Photo: Andy Newbold
Reality TV star Kerry Katona will be all ‘white' as she gets a set of sparkling teeth before entering the Big Brother house thanks to a Weybridge dentist.
Kerry, who first became famous with girl band Atomic Kitten and is a former winner of ITV’s I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, entered the new Big Brother house on Thursday.
She visited Portmore Dental Office, in Monument Hill beforehand to have her teeth whitened and while there she also had some fillings.
It is part of a gruelling body makeover that has seen her lose almost a stone in a week while at a military-style boot camp, before the hit show starts on Channel 5.
Dentist to the stars, Johann Styger, who has worked in cosmetic dentistry for more than 15 years, set up the appointment while his business partner, Eben Van der Walt, carried out the work.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 5 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
- 9 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 10 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
“Whiter teeth make people look younger and healthier," says Johann. "Teeth whitening is one of the most conservative ways to enhance your smile.”
While, after the one-hour treatment, Kerry said: “I am both nervous and excited about going into the Big Brother house. But knowing I have nice, white teeth that I can dazzle the audience with will boost my confidence."