Matthew Magovern promoted to Operations Director at two Finnick Group companies
- Credit: Archant
Matt will now be Operations Director for both Typecraft ( Cheltenham) Ltd and Mark Latchford Large Screen & Digital Print Ltd both based in Cheltenham
Finnick Group Managing Director Chris Stock is pleased to announce the promotion of Matthew Magovern, previously Production Manager for Typecraft (Cheltenham)Ltd.
Matt will now be Operations Director for both Typecraft ( Cheltenham) Ltd and Mark Latchford Large Screen & Digital Print Ltd both based in Cheltenham.
Chris Stock said, “Matts contribution to Typecraft’s growth over the last six years has been immense. Over the past three years turnover has increased by over 75%, which in the current climate is remarkable.
“Matt is a major part of our success and this does not go unrecognised. Our recent acquisition of Mark Latchford has highlighted how pivotal he is within our group, blending these companies was at first a daunting task but Matt has juggled both companies remarkably and also managed to maintain the high quality and fast turnaround that we are renowned for.
“Matt’s commitment to not only these two Companies but Finnick Group as a whole is unchallenged and I look forward working with Matt to continue the high level growth of previous years”.
- 1 Tolkien fans won't want to miss this Middle-Earth exhibition in Basingstoke
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 'Gastro-Glastonbury' festival is heading to Bournemouth
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 See inside this 400 year old Prestbury home on the market for £5.6 million
- 8 9 Norfolk hidden history sites opening for free
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer