Plastic Surgeon launches London team
- Credit: Archant
A Devon-based business which has grown to become the name in surface repair in the UK has expanded significantly after launching a dedicated London team in response to growing demand for its services.
Bovey-Tracey-based Plastic Surgeon has launched the new 13-strong London team as building projects in the capital have increased.
The company has teams of specially trained ‘finishers’ operating right across the UK undertaking repairs to a wide range of damaged surfaces for construction firms, facilities management companies, Local Authorities and Housing Associations right through to cruise liners out at sea.
The team will be employed right across the city repairing surfaces saving businesses from having to rip out and replace damaged items and sending the unnecessarily to landfill.
According to Plastic Surgeon MD Rob Mouser, the benefits of a repair-not-replace ethos is really striking a chord with businesses seeing the benefits of not having to replace materials that can be fully cosmetically repaired.
“The creation of a dedicated London team of finishers is a major development for us and a reflection that more businesses across the UK’s building, construction and Facilities Management sectors are really starting to see the benefits that repairing can bring them in terms of both cost savings and in preventing items from being ripped out and going into landfill unnecessarily,” said Rob.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 8 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces