Robert Hitchins brings to market new office development at Stonehouse
- Credit: Archant
Property developers and investors’ Robert Hitchins Ltd has brought to market a new office development at Bond’s Mill, Stonehouse
Frome House is a former warehouse on the banks of the River Frome which has detailed planning consent for a complete refurbishment project.
The comprehensive development will provide 5,278 sq ft of modern office accommodation suited to occupiers who want new, self-contained premises in a thriving business park environment.
Architects Roberts Limbrick Ltd have re-used much of the original Victorian brickwork and metal roof trusses to help retain the character of the traditional woollen mill surroundings.
The single-storey reconstruction is intended for use by a single occupier in a largely open-plan environment. The interior can be completed to an occupier’s requirements.
Joint letting agents are Alder King in Gloucester and Andrew Watton property consultants in Stroud.
Bond’s Mill is a thriving business park just 1.5 miles from junction 13 of the M5. It is home to companies such as UK Power Solutions, Green Gourmet, Omega Resource and BPE Solicitors.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 3 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 6 Country walks with summer pub gardens in the Cotswolds
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
It boasts a mix of refurbished Victorian mill buildings and modern commercial premises with a café on site, meeting room facilities and ample car parking.
The setting on the Stroudwater Canal means that tenants can cycle or walk to work along the canal path and enjoy modern facilities in a rural environment.
Robert Hitchins is one of the leading property developers and investors in the South West and South Wales. It deals with the full development process from site acquisition and planning through to development and investment.