Rock Choir founder Caroline Redman Lusher named as finalist in National Business Awards
Farnham based Caroline Redman Lusher, founder of Rock Choir, has been shortlisted for the Entrepreneur of the Year award at this year's National Business Awards.
Farnham based Caroline Redman Lusher, founder of Rock Choir, has been shortlisted for the Entrepreneur of the Year award at this year’s National Business Awards.
A professional singer and musician, Caroline founded Rock Choir in 2005, teaching 70 adults in Farnham - the business now has 16,000 members.
“I’m absolutely thrilled to be nominated for this prestigious award alongside the other finalists from such successful national businesses,” says Caroline.
“Rock Choir is a truly British success story and has made an impact on thousands of people’s lives. It’s certainly an unorthodox business and I’m so excited that the National Business Awards judges have embraced it – and me! – for our unique qualities.
“Rock Choir has made a place for itself as a national brand synonymous with feeling good and creating life affirming experience – I’m very proud of it and everyone who’s involved in the organisation.”
Going up against the likes of Malcolm Bell (Zaggora) and Lawrence Jones (UK Fast), Caroline will battle it out for the prestigious award, with the winner being announced at the awards ceremony on Tuesday November 13 in London.
Visit www.nationalbusinessawards.co.uk for a full list of all finalists.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 8 great family walks in the North West
- 8 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit