Rugby legends lined up for Kangaroo Court at Exeter Brewery
- Credit: Archant
Jason Leonard, Jeff Probyn and Paul Rendall will give their verdicts on the Rugby World Cup
What will happen when three rugby legends host a charity evening in a brewery with unlimited beer on tap?
You can find out at Exeter Brewery in Cowley Bridge Road, Exeter on 30 July when a Kangaroo Court featuring the three former England stars takes place.
A Kangaroo Court is a traditional light-hearted end-of-season event for rugby clubs in which players face judgement for a variety of alleged misdemeanours.
In this event Jeff Probyn, Jason Leonard OBE and Paul Rendall will also look ahead to the upcoming 2015 Rugby World Cup.
Tickets cost £500 for a table of ten, with individual tickets selling at £55 a head. This includes entertainment, an evening meal and all the beer you can drink.
All proceeds from the event will be donated to the following charities:
The Atlas Foundation, which provides the financial support to worldwide charities that use the game of rugby as a facilitator to improve people’s lives.
The Exeter Chiefs Foundation – set up by some of Exeter’s top names in business and sport that joined together to use their expertise to raise money for charities and to support key projects across the region.
19240 The Shrouds Of The Somme – This year the Exeter Chief’s foundation is supporting this project which aims at understanding the tragic events surrounding the lives lost at the battle of the Somme in 1916.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 9 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org