Stagecoach West weather warning statement
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
“As a company our number one priority is keeping our customers and colleagues safe at all times.”
• Our depots will be running additional customer service outside of usual hours in order to keep customers informed.
• We’ll be continually monitoring the situation to ensure safety for both our passengers and drivers.
• Services will be evaluated on a per-route basis.
• Customers should allow more time to travel, as traffic is likely to be higher even on gritted/main roads, whilst smaller roads are less likely to be gritted and may therefore also cause delays.
Stagecoach West Managing Director Rupert Cox said: “As a company our number one priority is keeping our customers and colleagues safe at all times. We will endeavour to maintain services during the extreme weather wherever possible and keep our customers informed of any changes of services via social media, press and radio”.
Keep up to date with changes to the Stagecoach West services on Twitter! @Stagecoach_West
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 5 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round
- 10 Beautiful places to go wild swimming in Suffolk