Warwickshire’s Escape Live offers new team-building concept for corporate clients
- Credit: Dave Warren/Picture Team
One of Warwickshire’s biggest escape game companies has expanded – and its latest experience can be taken into offices and meeting rooms across the country
Escape Live, which operates venues in Birmingham, Coventry, Stratford, Leamington and Southend-on-Sea – attracting thousands of visitors each year, has developed a new concept for team-building exercises for corporate clients.
The new Secret Service game can cater for between 10 and 48 players and can be taken to virtually any location as an icebreaker for conferences, meetings or a team-building exercise.
Already, Nando’s, Holiday Inn, DLA Piper and YMCA have pitted their staff’s wits against the game, which takes around an hour-and-a-half to complete.
In the first hour, teams work together to eliminate suspects in a major crime and, once they’ve unveiled the perpetrator and graduated from their training it’s a race to find out where they are before it’s too late.
Alex Sandham, of Escape Live, said it was a chance to bring the excitement of its experiences to a company’s door.
He said: “We’ve seen a growing number of corporate clients bringing their staff to our venues to take on our games because they can really see the value of them. They boost morale and enhance productivity.
“It’s lots of fun and highly immersive, but also a challenge that encourages teamwork and problem solving. So, on the back of that, we’ve launched Secret Service, which allows us to go into any business, conference or meeting space and bring excitement and team-based fun.”
For more information visit escapelive.co.uk.
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 5 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round
- 9 Beautiful places to go wild swimming in Suffolk
- 10 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea