St Albans resident takes on London Marathon challenge
St Albans resident Tom Goldsmith will be running the London Marathon on April 17th 2011, to fundraise for CHILDREN with LEUKAEMIA
St Albans resident Tom Goldsmith will be running the London Marathon on April 17th 2011, to fundraise for CHILDREN with LEUKAEMIA.
After sadly losing a friend to leukaemia in 2005, Tom was inspired to approach the national charity which funds research into the disease as well as support for victims.
Tom has set himself the ambitious goal of raising �2,000 for CHILDREN with LEUKAEMIA. Whilst training hard, Tom is currently organising a series of fundraising events.
The first fun event will be a Barn Dance on Saturday 9th April at 7.30pm at The Barn, London Road Estate Residents’ Association, Cell Barnes Lane, St Albans AL1 5AS.
To book tickets please call 07958 621489 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Adults �15 in advance (�16 on the door) Children �8. A complimentary Ploughman’s Supper including dessert will be provided. All ages welcome.
Tom has also set up the sponsorship site www.virginmoneygiving.com/tomgoldsmith and will be very grateful for all donations received.
- 1 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 2 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 3 16 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 5 Sussex pubs with beer gardens to visit this summer
- 6 Win a selection of Provence Rose wine
- 7 12 of the best places to eat al fresco in Yorkshire
- 8 10 pubs with pretty beer gardens in Canterbury
- 9 Great pubs with pretty beer gardens in Kent
- 10 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown