Superhero themed abseil in Crawley
- Credit: Archant
St Catherine’s Hospice is holding a unique 100ft Abseil at Superhero Headquarters, the Sandman Hotel, Tinsley Lane South, Crawley on Saturday 18 April 2015.
Whether you descend on your own as a personal mission, with a group of friends or with work colleagues, you won’t need to make a quick escape when you reach the top and see the spectacular views. All you’ll need is a good sense of balance and the ability to control your nerves; it’s not for the fainthearted!
Be your own Clark Kent or Wonder Woman; join in the fun and dress up as your favourite superhero. Think along the lines of Superman, Batman, The Hulk, and Catwoman - be as creative as you like!
All that is asked is you pay a non-returnable deposit of £20 per person when you register, and raise a heroic £150 per person in minimum sponsorship.
Registration (www.support.stch.org.uk/eventreg/abseil2015) closes at 5pm Friday 10 April. Register before 23 January for just £20, after this date is will be £25 per person. All superheroes must be aged 13 and over and anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian complete, sign and return the parental consent form. All superheroes must read and agree to the terms and conditions before taking on their mission.
The aim is to raise a heroic £11,000 which is enough to fund St Catherine’s community care service for an entire day.
Be incredible and set your own A-Team with your colleagues and you can take part in the exclusive corporate superhero Abseil on Friday 17 April. Sign up your team of four and if you recruit 10 superheroes your CEO can abseil for FREE! Friday’s Abseil takes place at the same venue and the same costs apply.
To book your place, contact corporate team Laura and Sarah on 01293 447 365.
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon
- 8 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
- 9 13 delicious afternoon teas to try in Somerset
- 10 8 great family walks in the North West