Surrey jokes with comedian Tim Vine
Whenever we meet Banstead-based comedian Tim Vine, we challenge him to come up with a few Surrey themed ticklers. Can you do any better than these efforts?
Read our latest interview with Tim in April 2015's Surrey Life magazine
1. I’ve just written a book called Places near Guildford; obviously that’s just a Woking title.
2. This jockey said to me, “Why is it sometimes I like the Derby and sometimes I don’t?” I said, “Life’s full of Epsom Downs.”
3. Did you know that at Christmas the sea comes all the way up to Epsom? It’s called the Ewell tide...
4. So I said to this bloke, “I love performing round here.” He said, “Biggin Hill?” I said, “No, but I’m quite big in Cheam.”
Share your Surrey jokes with us at facebook.com/SurreyLife or twitter.com/SurreyLife
- 1 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 2 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire