Surrey jokes with comedian Tim Vine
Whenever we meet Banstead-based comedian Tim Vine, we challenge him to come up with a few Surrey themed ticklers. Can you do any better than these efforts?
Read our latest interview with Tim in April 2015's Surrey Life magazine
1. I’ve just written a book called Places near Guildford; obviously that’s just a Woking title.
2. This jockey said to me, “Why is it sometimes I like the Derby and sometimes I don’t?” I said, “Life’s full of Epsom Downs.”
3. Did you know that at Christmas the sea comes all the way up to Epsom? It’s called the Ewell tide...
4. So I said to this bloke, “I love performing round here.” He said, “Biggin Hill?” I said, “No, but I’m quite big in Cheam.”
Share your Surrey jokes with us at facebook.com/SurreyLife or twitter.com/SurreyLife
- 1 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 2 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 3 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 4 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 5 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 6 Win a selection of Provence Rose wine
- 7 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 8 The mind-blowing new exhibition at Sculpture by the Lakes in Dorchester
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 Off-the-beaten-track beaches in Yorkshire